New South Wales | Flight Information
Camden Flights $295- without breakfast
Child Rate $180
|Book Now!||Purchase gift vouchers!|
Fly High and get a view of Camden like no other.
Just one hour south west of the Sydney CBD lies the Camden Valley, a natural ballooning location. Originally named The Cowpastures by the first settlers for its rich grazing country, Camden is an area steeped in history. Most famous for being the original home of John Macarthur, founder of the Australian wool industry, the area has tremendous historical significance.
As you drift over the contours of the Camden Valley our pilots will guide you through some of the more prominent historical features.
What to wear and what to bring
Ballooning is an audience participation activity and you will be encouraged to assist with the set up and pack away of the balloon. It is an active morning in the outdoors, so wear clothes that can get stained or dirty.
Please note: The burners can sometimes drip water mixed with Carbon. Global Ballooning will not be responsible for clothing that is stained or damaged as a part of our adventure activity.
Wear clothes as for hiking, including sturdy shoes, warm socks and a cap, plus sunglasses if you wish.
- We meet before sunrise so depending on the time of year and weather, it can be extremely cold
- Generally it will not be any colder in the air during the flight than on the ground, so wear layered clothing that can be removed as the day warms up
- The burners can radiate heat so a hat is recommended
- Your feet can get wet and cold in the early morning dew, you may like to bring a change of socks
- High-heeled shoes are not suitable
- DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CAMERA AND LOTS OF FILM