Mansfield | Flight Information
- What to wear and what to bring
- Where to meet
- Location Map
| Flight only Flight plus champagne breakfast
2 passengers $600 per person $635 per person
4 passengers $300 per person $335 per person
For more information, please call our friendly office staff on 1800 627 661
|Book Now!||Purchase gift vouchers!|
Fly for approximately one hour in the magnificent High Country and return to Highton Manor for a delicious champagne breakfast.
We meet at Highton Manor around an hour before sunrise (you will be advised of the exact time on your confirmation sheet). Whilst having a cup of tea or coffee your pilot will give you a short briefing. You will then be transported to the launch site where you may help with the launch, or stand back and take pictures. Then away we go, floating gently over the countryside in our beautiful balloon.
Your flight will last for approximately one hour. After we make our final landing and pack the balloon away, we head back to the Highton Manor where you can celebrate your morning over a sumptuous 3 course breakfast.
Highton Manor Accommodation and Ballooning Package
-One night accommodation in a Stable Motel or Manor Room
-3 course seasonal dinner at Highton Manor including a bottle of wine (dinner optional)
-One hour private balloon flight over the beautiful Mansfield High Country at sunrise
-3 course champagne breakfast at Highton Manor following your flight (including cereal & fruit to start, bacon, eggs, sausage and tomato, and pancakes and coffee to finish)
Bed, ballooning & b/fast Dinner, bed, ballooning & b/fast
Stable Motel Room $695 per person (twin share) $770 per person (twin share)
Manor Room $735 per person (twin share) $810 per person (twin share)
What to wear and what to bring
Ballooning is an audience participation activity and you will be encouraged to assist with the set up and pack away of the balloon. It is an active morning in the outdoors, so wear clothes that can get stained or dirty.
Please note: The burners can sometimes drip water mixed with Carbon. Global Ballooning will not be responsible for clothing that is stained or damaged as a part of our adventure activity.
Wear clothes as for hiking, including sturdy shoes, warm socks and a cap, plus sunglasses if you wish.
- We meet before sunrise so depending on the time of year and weather, it can be extremely cold
- Generally it will not be any colder in the air during the flight than on the ground, so wear layered clothing that can be removed as the day warms up
- The burners can radiate heat so a hat is recommended
- Your feet can get wet and cold in the early morning dew, you may like to bring a change of socks
- High-heeled shoes are not suitable
- DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CAMERA AND LOTS OF FILM
- You may have extra people join the Champagne Breakfast for $35 per person.
- For catering purposes, please advise the booking office before your flight date.
- If the flight is cancelled the breakfast will not take place (unless you book a Highton Manor accommodation + ballooning package)
Where to meet
We meet around an hour before sunrise (confirm with Pilot evening before) at HIGHTON MANOR, Highton Lane, Mansfield.
Please note Highton Manor is only 5 minutes from the main round about in town. If you do not fly due to inclement weather, please phone 1800 627 661 when you are ready to rebook.
Free parking is available at Highton Manor.