Yarra Valley Balloon Flights | Flight Information
Yarra Valley Flights $290 - Per Person
Yarra Valley flight with Champagne breakfast $315 - Per Person
Child Rate $225 - Per Person
Child Rate with breakfast $240 - Per Person
(Minimum Child Age 7-12 yrs)
Please note: Any bookings using a discount voucher that reduces the price to below the full rates above are strictly non-refundable. Child's rates are not able to be discounted.
For More Information, please call our friendly office on 1800 627 661
|Book Now!||Purchase gift vouchers!|
Your Yarra Valley Ballooning Experience includes:
- 1 Hour Balloon Flight
- (Optional) gourmet champagne breakfast at Rochford's Winery (please note, gluten free options are available upon request)
- Free parking
- Complete flight and ground insurance
- Launch and landing government fees
- Piece of mind that you have chosen to fly with Victoria's leading hot air ballooning operator offering the most professional service. You will be in the hands of the most experienced pilots and ground crew in the business
- A carbon neutral flight - by choosing to fly with Global Ballooning you will be helping to restore biodiversity and essential habitat for native fauna, improve water quality and salinity problems. This is because Global Ballooning is the only Victorian operator to offset our emissions
- In-flight photography with the opportunity to purchase a souvenir CD compilation and DVD pack after the flight
- Melbourne CBD hotel transfers for a small fee of $20 each way
- A beautifully presented flight certificate
- A souvenir pack including wine tasting voucher at Domaine Chandon
You'll fly in a hot air balloon for approximately one hour over the beautiful Yarra Valley, completing the experience with a buffet champagne breakfast at Rochford Wines.
We meet at Rochford Wines around an hour before sunrise (you will be advised of the exact time when you phone the duty pilot the night before your flight). Your pilot will give you a short briefing. You will then be transported to the launch site where you may help with the launch, or stand back and take pictures. Then, away we go, gently floating over the Yarra Valley in our beautiful hot air balloon.
Your balloon flight will last for approximately one hour. After we make our final landing and pack the balloon away, we head back to ROCHFORD WINES where you can celebrate your morning over a delicious breakfast.
What to wear and what to bring
Hot air ballooning is an audience participation activity and you will be encouraged to assist with the set up and pack away of the balloon itself. It is an active morning in the outdoors, so wear clothes that can get stained or dirty.
Please note: The balloon burners sometimes drip water mixed with Carbon. Global Ballooning will not be responsible for clothing that is stained or damaged as a result of our adventure activity.
Wear clothes as for hiking, including sturdy shoes, warm socks and a cap, do bring sunglasses.
- We meet before sunrise so, depending on the time of year and weather, it can be extremely cold
- Generally it will not be any colder in the air during the flight than on the ground, we suggest you wear layered clothing that can be removed as the day warms up
- The burners radiate heat, wearing a hat is recommended
- Your feet may get wet and cold in the early morning dew, you might like to bring a change of socks
- High-heeled shoes are not suitable
- DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CAMERA, DATA MEMORY AND FRESH BATTERIES!!
- You may invite extra people to join you for the Champagne Breakfast at $35 per person
- For catering purposes, please advise the booking office before your balloon flight date
- If the balloon flight is cancelled the breakfast will not take place
Where to meet
We meet half an hour before sunrise (confirm with Pilot evening before) at:
Cnr of Maroondah Hwy
and Hill Rd Coldstream VIC 3770
Melway 277 D9
Free parking is available at Rochford Wines .