Dates are meant for three things: to get to know someone, to impress, and to make memories!
Whether you’re looking to keep your long-term relationship exciting, going on a date with someone new, or celebrating an anniversary, finding romantic and fun things to do together as a couple can be tricky.
We can assure you, ballooning is the ultimate PERFECT DATE and ticks all of the boxes. Here is how to craft your ultimate date…
1. Be inspired – create that “WOW” factor by booking something neither of you has experienced before, one that they’ll be talking about for years to come!
Experiencing something so breathtaking and a once-in-a-lifetime experience (so to say) is guaranteed to get them pumped for future dates and a wild way to get to know someone.
2. Choose unique – choose a flight location in a different area to where you live – explore the area as a tourist in your own state.
If you live in Melbourne, book a night away in Yarra Valley (1hr from CBD) or Mansfield (2.5hrs from CBD).
We’ve been locked down enough due to covid so go a little crazy with the cool and quirky experiences that Victoria has to offer – there is plenty on offer!
3. Make it special – would you tell them about it prior or surprise them on the morning? How would you present the gift?
A cute idea is a gold box with a balloon that floats out when opened. The voucher is connected to the bottom of the string for your loved one to open with surprise.
4. Get active – high arousal activities build a stronger connection between you and your date. Ballooning is interactive so we appreciate any help to pack it down - get your hands stuck into the fun and your heart racing! You’ll be busting to get to breakfast to celebrate with a glass of sparkling.
5. Make it unforgettable – why only book a ballooning experience...go all out and explore the city/region for more than just the morning. You can play a vital role in supporting businesses after a tough 2 years. We’ve got packages and can also recommend where to go whilst in the area – just ask our team!
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching – either book a flight on the 14th of February OR buy a gift voucher so you can lock in a suitable PERFECT DATE within the next 12mths!
Book your ultimate escape NOW - check out our special offers HERE.
by Kate Esposto