Delicious delicacies and French bubbles in the sophisticated surrounds of InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto for the ultimate high tea Melbourne experience.
The above prices are based on the day of the flight, for instance stay on Saturday and fly on Sunday is a ‘Sunday’ rate.
This package is wheelchair accessible upon request only. Based on availability.
- Overnight accommodation in a King Deluxe room
- Gourmet breakfast for two at Alluvial Restaurant
- A bottle of Chandon sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Internet access (usually $25 per day)
- The Clarke Sisters' high tea for 2 people
- Sunrise Melbourne hot air balloon flight
We rise before the sun almost every day of the year because we believe there’s something magical about experiencing the world from the sky. Any additional tour will commence after your sunrise experience.
If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, the combined tour will still proceed unless otherwise advised. It is the passengers’ responsibility to ensure all confirmations have been received and understood prior to the departure date.