A lifetime's experience in luxury, housed in a much- loved Melbourne landmark. Step inside InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto and let our ten-storey glass...
The above prices are based on the day of the flight, for instance stay on Saturday and fly on Sunday is a ‘Sunday’ rate.
This package is wheelchair accessible upon request only. Based on availability.
- Overnight accommodation in a King Deluxe room
- Gourmet breakfast for two at Alluvial Restaurant
- A bottle of Chandon sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Sunrise Melbourne hot air balloon flight
- Internet access (usually $25 per day)
We rise before the sun almost every day of the year because we believe there’s something magical about experiencing the world from the sky. Any additional tour will commence after your sunrise experience.
If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, the combined tour will still proceed unless otherwise advised. It is the passengers’ responsibility to ensure all confirmations have been received and understood prior to the departure date.