Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne is a boutique 4.5 star hotel located on the banks of the Yarra River in Richmond. This property is convenient for Melbourne balloon flight passengers as it is the meeting point on the morning of the flight.
The Amora Hotel Riverwalk Package accommodation package includes
- Approx. 1hr Melbourne sunrise hot air balloon flight
- Overnight accommodation in One Bedroom Loft Queen Suite
- Continental cooked breakfast
- Complimentary access to Richmond Recreation Centre heated In-door 50m swimming pool (off-site).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Complimentary Undercover Car Parking (ignore the $10 car parking cost below)
- Complimentary Daily Newspaper
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Use of Complimentary cycles & helmets
- Cancellation Policy - by 2pm the day prior to arrival
Ideally positioned on the banks of the Yarra River in Richmond, Amora Hotel is just 3 kilometers from the vibrant Melbourne CBD and all it has to offer.
Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne is a boutique 4.5 star hotel located on the banks of the Yarra River in Richmond. The hotel offers hotel rooms, suites & one & two bedroom apartments. Ample on site car parking is available.
The hotel is convenient for Melbourne ballooning passengers as it is the meeting point on the morning of the flight & the breakfast venue afterwards.
More information about this accommodation
- A sparkling breakfast is held after the balloon flight at the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, if included at the time of booking.
- You may invite extra people to join you for the sparkling breakfast at $35 per person
- For catering purposes, please advise the booking office before your flight date
- If the flight is cancelled, breakfast will not take place
Where to meet
We meet 1.5 hours before sunrise & our meeting point is:
Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne (meet in the foyer)
649 Bridge Rd, Richmond.
$10 discounted parking is available (enter from River St) for Global Ballooning Australia passengers underneath the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne up until 11am which leaves plenty of time to complete your experience, otherwise you may also find parking available on Bridge Road.
If the flight is cancelled...
if the balloon flight is cancelled due to bad weather, the accommodation will proceed as normal and you will have 12 months to rebook the balloon flight in for another day. This package is non-refundable.
Is this package refundable?
No. If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, you will have 12 months to rebook the balloon flight for another date, however unable to receive a refund.
How do I find out my flight information?
All passengers need to check if their flight is going ahead the night before any time after 6pm.
Check the Melbourne flight update page online where you will read the weather report and find out the exact meeting time.
Download our mobile app, enter your unique trip code as stated on your flight confirmation, and receive a notification to your phone with the update.
Additional nights may be booked at the various accommodation places on offer. However, Global Ballooning Australia recommends that you contact the accommodation place directly to make these arrangements.
50% payment is taken upon booking and the final 50% is due no later than 14 days prior to the flight.
Extra people, not flying, may join in the breakfast for a charge of $35.
Refunds and cancellations
Safety is our first consideration and we will not fly if conditions are unsuitable. If your balloon flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, your accommodation will proceed as normal on the scheduled date. In this case, you may re-book the ballooning portion.
Accommodation rates are exclusive to packages only. No further discounts apply.
Prices are subject to change without notice.