A haven of warm and welcoming indulgence, each of the rooms and suites at Hotel Chadstone Melbourne are tranquil retreats, displaying a perfect blend of timeless elegance and contemporary comfort.
The Chadstone Hotel Melbourne, MGallery by Sofitel - Classic King (Opening November 2019) accommodation package includes
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic King or Classic Twin room
- Complimentary internet access
- Two signature cocktails in Altus
- Complimentary valet car parking at Chadstone
- Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight over Melbourne
- Buffet breakfast at Pullman on The Park after the flight
A sanctuary of style, the hotel offers the perfect luxury escape nestled close to the city of Melbourne. Its unique design marries both exclusivity and comfort allowing guests to feel a sense of home during their stay, whilst transporting you into a world of glamour and opulence. Offering exclusive experiences, exceptional service and boasting views of the Melbourne skyline, Port Phillip Bay and the Dandenong Ranges, this five star hotel has been built with the ultimate in guest experience in mind.
Chadstone, one of the world's best shopping, business, dining and entertainment districts, allows guests to continue the journey of luxury within close proximity to the Melbourne CBD.
More information about this accommodation
This package is wheelchair accessible upon request only. Based on availability.
- A buffet breakfast (including complimentary champagne) is held after the balloon flight at the Pullman on the Park hotel, if included at the time of booking. In some of our accommodation packages, you may have breakfast included at your accommodation instead of at the Pullman
- You may invite extra people to join you for the champagne breakfast at $35 per person
- For catering purposes, please advise the booking office before your flight date
- If the flight is cancelled, breakfast will not take place
Where to meet
We meet 2 hours before sunrise & our meeting point is:
Pullman On the Park hotel (meet in the foyer)
192 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne
Metered parking is available on Wellington Parade or Clarendon Street, East Melbourne.
$10 discounted parking is also available for Global Ballooning Australia passengers underneath the Pullman on the Park hotel.
Is this package refundable?
No. If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, you will have 12 months to rebook the balloon flight for another date, however unable to receive a refund.
How do I find out my flight information?
All passengers need to check if their flight is going ahead the night before any time after 6pm.
Check the Melbourne flight update page online where you will read the weather report and find out the exact meeting time.
Download our mobile app, enter your unique trip code as stated on your flight confirmation, and receive a notification to your phone with the update.
Additional nights may be booked at the various accommodation places on offer. However, Global Ballooning Australia recommends that you contact the accommodation place directly to make these arrangements.
50% payment is taken upon booking and the final 50% is due no later than 14 days prior to the flight.
Extra people, not flying, may join in the breakfast for a charge of $35.
Refunds and cancellations
Safety is our first consideration and we will not fly if conditions are unsuitable. If your balloon flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, your accommodation will proceed as normal on the scheduled date. In this case, you may re-book the ballooning portion.
Accommodation rates are exclusive to packages only. No further discounts apply.
Prices are subject to change without notice.