Our balloons can fly as high as 3500 ft. Each basket holds a maximum of 16 OR 24 passengers depending on passenger numbers.
Melbourne is the only major city around the world where you traverse over commercially by hot air balloon.
Our balloons can fly as high as 3000 ft. Each basket holds a maximum of 10 passengers.
Your experience includes:
What happens on the day
About 1 hour before sunrise:
- You will be picked up from your hotel (Melbourne CBD hotels only - 3000 postcode), or meet at the meeting place
- Your pilot will brief everyone on the weather conditions, safety and inflation procedures
- Each team member will participate with the inflation process, this includes holding ropes to keep the balloon envelope in place, holding open the base of the balloon so that hot air can make it's way inside and take photos of the process
As the sun is rising:
- Once aloft, take in the beautiful surroundings while your pilot navigates the balloon
- Enjoy the flight for approximately 1 hour
After the flight:
- Once the balloon has landed, you will help to pack the balloon away followed by a debrief of the mornings flight
- You will be driven back to the meeting venue. This is where the breakfast is held if booked, and photo's will be displayed from the morning's flight
Why hot air ballooning?
A great way to reward your staff with a wonderful hot air balloon experience!
Your team becomes actively involved in the pre-flight planning, rigging, inflation and in-flight management of a balloon flight and will thoroughly enjoy the flight.
This is a great team building event, with something for everyone.
Your team will be required to work together to help set up the balloon during inflation as well as pack up the balloon once landed.
Each passenger will communicate with pilots, crew and team members before, during and after the flight.
You can expect to have a better understanding of how hot air ballooning operates and learn how to listen and communicate effectively with one another.
Your team will walk away with an unforgettable experience. Everyone is just waking up – and they will have already crossed something off their bucket list!
Enquire by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org -
- Date/s you are available to fly
- How many people are in your group?
- Are you interested in Melbourne or Yarra Valley?
- With or without breakfast?
Upon enquiring, we will email you our terms & conditions.
Find out more about team building activities you can try out in Melbourne.