Overnight accommodation package to stay at the Yarra Valley lodge and balloon over the Yarra Valley during sunrise.
The Yarra Valley Lodge -Golf View Room accommodation package includes
- Overnight accommodation in a Golf view room (twin or king)
- Sunrise Yarra Valley balloon flight
- Buffet breakfast at Balgownie Estate
- Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- $50 Food and beverage credit to be used in Lodge bar and cafe or Bella Restaurant for duration of stay
- Cheese board for 2 people
Yarra Valley Lodge is a 102-room hotel offering luxury accommodation for leisure couples, golf trips and corporate meetings and conferences. Expansive, naturally lit and user-friendly event spaces also present as a perfect Yarra Valley wedding venue. The hotel features Yarra Valley restaurant - Bella supported by the Lodge Bar. The Lodge Bar is an ideal small intimate retreat after a day out exploring the Yarra Valley. It is also a venue where locals meet for a quiet catch up after work, a day on the greens and with family and friends.
Yarra Valley Lodge is regional Melbourne’s best boutique meeting, conference and event destination. Associations, small business and Australian corporate business’ conferencing needs are also well catered for with the flexibility of 11 function rooms catering for small board meetings through cocktail events of up to 400 guests. The property can be tailored to suit any style of event and are perfected by stylish surroundings, state-of-the-art audio-visual services.
More information about this accommodation
This package is wheelchair accessible upon request only. Based on availability.
- A full buffet breakfast is available after the balloon flight, and is held at Balgownie Estate, if included at the time of booking. In some of our accommodation packages, you may have breakfast included at your accommodation instead of at Balgownie Estate
- You may invite extra people to join you for the champagne breakfast at $35 per person
- For catering purposes, please advise the booking office before your flight date
- If the flight is cancelled the breakfast will not take place
Where to meet
We meet 2 hours before sunrise (confirm with Pilot evening before) at:
Balgownie Estate: 1309 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen
If you do not fly due to inclement weather, breakfast will also be cancelled and you are welcome to phone/email our office when you are ready to re-book.
Free parking is available at Balgownie Estate.
Is this package refundable?
No. If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, you will have 12 months to rebook the balloon flight for another date, however unable to receive a refund.
How do I find out my flight information?
All passengers need to check if their flight is going ahead the night before any time after 6pm.
Check the Yarra Valley flight update page online where you will read the weather report and find out the exact meeting time.
Download our mobile app, enter your unique trip code as stated on your flight confirmation, and receive a notification to your phone with the update.
Additional nights may be booked at the various accommodation places on offer. However, Global Ballooning Australia recommends that you contact the accommodation place directly to make these arrangements.
50% payment is taken upon booking and the final 50% is due no later than 14 days prior to the flight.
Extra people, not flying, may join in the breakfast for a charge of $35.
Refunds and cancellations
Safety is our first consideration and we will not fly if conditions are unsuitable. If your balloon flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, your accommodation will proceed as normal on the scheduled date. In this case, you may re-book the ballooning portion.
Accommodation rates are exclusive to packages only. No further discounts apply.
Prices are subject to change without notice.