A Yarra Valley flight followed by a full day photographic tour, led by professional photographers with incredible local knowledge!
Photographically explore the spectacular sights of the Yarra Valley's rural, forest and vineyard wonders with our experienced photographic guides. Starting off with a sunrise balloon flight, and followed by a day out exploring some of the best kept secrets of the region, this tour will give you incredible photographic opportunities to capture your day for a lifetime.
The Yarra Valley Flight + Photographic Tour experience package includes
- Yarra Valley Sunrise Balloon Flight
(Photo guide will not be on the balloon flight but will meet you afterwards)
- Breakfast at a local favourite picked for you by your guide (cost not inluded so your guide will help you choose based on your taste and budget).
- Lunch at one of the Yarra Valley's iconic dining spots, made with the best local produce and views to match (cost not inluded so your guide will help you choose based on your taste and budget).
- Full day, professionally guided photographic tour of the Yarra Valley.
- Professional guidance and insight from your experienced photographic tour guide, including great local knowledge and shooting tips.
- Transfers from Melbourne CBD hotels and select locations available (Please enquire at time of booking)
Schedule for the day
Sunrise: Balloon flight over the Yarra Valley (subject to weather conditions)
- Breakfast: Review your ballooning shots over a hearty breakfast with your photographic guide.
- 10.00am: Start your journey through the Yarra Valley, exploring hand picked photographic sites that vary according to the season and weather. Your guide will show you local hot spots and some treasured secrets, allowing you to get a diverse portfolio for the day that wouldn't be available to the unguided.
- Lunch: While reviewing your morning’s adventure, feast at a local culinary favourite with our professional photographer guides, who are happy to share constructive input into your creative endeavors.
- 4.30pm: Tour concludes
- 6.30pm: Arrive back in Melbourne city
If the flight is cancelled...
If the balloon flight is cancelled, your photographic tour will still proceed regardless of weather conditions. Your confirmation will state the meeting place and time required as well as what to bring with you on the day. Your flight may be refunded less an administration fee of $25 if we cancel due to bad weather, but please note that your photographic tour will still go ahead on the agreed date. You can re-book your flight package for an alternative date by contacting Global Ballooning Australia.You have 12 months to re-book from your first cancelled flight only.
Is this package refundable?
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions regarding a refund.
What is the Yarra Valley check in number?
0488 686 444. Please call the pilot between 6-7pm the night before your flight to check in.
You can also check the Yarra Valley check-in page.
Please note tours are subject to availability and are bookable upon request.
If you have any particular photographic interests or locations you would like to visit, please make this known at time of booking so we can try arrange it for you.
Global Ballooning Australia offer a wide range of packages to suit all needs - we encourage you to make use of these exclusive packages we have arranged with other tourism operators to make the most the regions in which we fly. Allow us to show you the experience of a lifetime!