*PLEASE NOTE - THIS PACKAGE IS ON REQUEST ONLY - PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO BOOKING TO CHECK AVAILABILITY - 03 9428 5703*
The Yarra Valley - Private Midweek Balloon Flight for 10 people ($550) package includes
- Approximate 1 hour balloon flight over the Yarra Valley for up to 8 people - one of the world’s most picturesque flying regions
- Free parking at Balgownie Estate
- Complete flight and ground insurance
- Launch and landing government fees
- Peace of mind that you have chosen to fly with Victoria's leading hot air ballooning operator offering the most professional service. You will be in the hands of the most experienced pilots and ground crew in the business
- A carbon-neutral flight - Global Ballooning Australia is the only Victorian operator to offset our carbon emissions
- A flight certificate, postcard and exclusive e-coupon booklet to prove it happened
- Flights departing 364 days of the year, weather permitting
This package is wheelchair accessible upon request only. Based on availability.
Available on Request
- An a la carte breakfast is available after the balloon flight, and is held at Balgownie Estate, if included at the time of booking.
- You may invite extra people to join you for the sparkling breakfast at $35 per person
- For catering purposes, please advise the booking office before your flight date
- If the flight is cancelled, the breakfast will not take place.
Where to meet
We meet 1.5 hours before sunrise (confirm with Pilot evening before) at:
Balgownie Estate: 1309 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen
Free parking is available at Balgownie Estate.
If the flight is cancelled...
If your flight is cancelled due to bad weather, please call our office to re-book for an alternative date on 03 9428 5703.
Is this package refundable?
No. If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather, you will have 12 months to rebook the balloon flight for another date, however unable to receive a refund.
How do I find out my flight information?
All passengers need to check if their flight is going ahead the night before any time after 6pm.
Check the Yarra Valley flight update page online where you will read the weather report and find out the exact meeting time.
Download our mobile app, enter your unique trip code as stated on your flight confirmation, and receive a notification to your phone with the update.
We generally meet 1.5 hours before sunrise and this time will vary throughout the different seasons depending on the hour of the sunrise - the below information will give you an indication of meeting times but should be used as a guide only.
For transfers from Melbourne to the Yarra Valley, expect an earlier start by subtracting an hour to the times shown below.
- January : 4.00am – 4.30am
- February : 4.30am – 5.00am
- March : 5.00am – 5.30am
- April : 5.30am – 6.00am
- May : 5.30am – 6.00am
- June : 6.00am – 6.30am
- July : 6.00am – 6.30am
- August : 5.30am – 6.00am
- September : 5.00am – 5.30am
- October : 5.00am – 5.30am
- November : 4.30am – 5.00am
- December : 4.30am – 5.00am