Mansfield balloon flights
Mansfield - a quintessential ballooning region.
We are very grateful you are looking at booking a flight over majestic Mansfield. Your support during this time means the world to our #HumansOfGlobal and the future of our wonderful Victorian hot air balloon business offering adventure and memory-making moments since 1992.
Mansfield is a quintessential ballooning region. A natural pastural basin surrounded by foothills and the Alpine Ranges, which makes for perfect scenery to experience ballooning. It is our most favourite location to relax and conduct our flights and our team are just as enthralled as you will be when we take to the sky.
About the mansfield ballooning:
- Our balloons provide a 365-degree view, perfect for sightseeing the Mansfield countryside at the base of Mount Buller.
- Afternoon flights available from May to September.
- The baskets include cushioning around the inside for comfort as well as rope handles when in the landing position.
- Our balloons are safe, comfortable and meet the standards of CASA.
- Balloon sizes vary depending on the pilot flying and their license. Baskets can hold 2, 4 and up to 8 passengers.
- On any one day, we can have anywhere between 2 - 3 balloons fly at once.
- Children under the age of 6 years old are unable to fly due to safety regulations.
- We also offer balloon flights over Melbourne city and Yarra Valley.