Yarra Valley balloon flights
Yarra Valley - one of Victoria's most spectacular winery regions.
One of Victoria's most spectacular winery regions, with outstanding vineyards and mountains, the Yarra Valley, a leisurely one-hour drive from Melbourne’s CBD. It is a natural amphitheatre, which makes it the perfect location for a ballooning tour: great views, native fauna and flora, excellent food and wine and stable weather. Let the breeze usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you lose yourself in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. This region has excellent locally grown food/wine and makes for a brilliant full day in the countryside!
About the Yarra Valley balloons:
- Our balloons provide a 365 degree view, perfect for sightseeing wineries and countryside beauty within the Yarra Valley.
- The baskets include cushioning around the inside for comfort as well as rope handles when in the landing position.
- Our balloons are safe, comfortable and meet the standards of CASA.
- Balloon sizes vary depending on the pilot flying and their license. Baskets can hold 10, 16 and up to 24 passengers.
- On any one day, we can have up to 7 balloons fly at once. Some branded balloons include Zonzo Estate & Balgownie Estate.
- Children under the age of 7 years old are unable to fly due to safety regulations.